There is a great saying that, “Nothing clears a troubled mind like shooting a bow.” Archery is a great sport that escapes your stress and cleanses your soul. A good bow will never let you go home empty-handed. If you are passionate about bow hunting, you can’t ignore the significance of the best compound bow 2021.
The real trouble is to find the bow that can enhance your focus and aim. Don’t panic! To ease your stress, we have come up with our recommendation. In this article, we have talked about the top 7 compound bows of 2021 that can make this hunting season memorable.
A Chart of 7 Best Compound Bows 2021:
|1.Gonex Takedown Recurve Bow||Dacron bowstringFibreglass maple bow limbsDesigned for right-handers|
|2.Leader Accessories Compound Bow||One year warrantyDifferent draw length and weightAluminium made|
|3.Compound Bow Topoint Archery Package M1||Handmade strings and cablesRecommended for beginnersGordon Composite limb|
|4.Southland Archery Supply SAS Scorpii||Includes 3 Allen wrench size bowsHeavy to carryShort ATA|
|5.TOPOINT ARCHERY M2 Youth Compound Bow Set||Aluminium riserGood quality attachmentsLightweight and adjustable|
|6.GUGULUZA Compound Bow Package||Both handed orientationPE stringsAluminium or carbon arrows|
|7.Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow||Aluminium riserVersatile bowIt comes in 5 different option|
Top 7 Best 2021 compound bow reviews:
Gonex Takedown Recurve Bow
At first, we have included Gonex takedown recurve bow in our expert choice list. This bow made it to the list because of its strong limbs and smooth texture. Gonex always introduces sleek back designs in the market, and this bow also offers the same.
The bow has a length of 56 inches and can make draw length up to 30 inches. It offers durability, flexibility, and concrete structure with its 12 strand dacron strings. The limbs of the bow have multiple layers of fibreglass maple. The storing process is very effortless because you can remove the stalks and fit the bow in a bag.
This recurve bow provides different drawback weights according to your demand. The product is hard to bend and works well with a metal riser. It has a light structure that makes it easier to adjust and better for transportation. Repairing will not be an issue with this bow. Beginners will love its features.
- [DACRON BOW STRING] Bow length: 56", bow limb length: 53", Max draw length: 30".Made of 12 strand Dacron strings which is durable ,flexible and powerful,well crafted and solid.Come with an English Instruction manual and bow stringer,easy to storage and carry out for hunting,shooting in jungle, forest,or outdoor competition sport games.
- [MAPLE FIBERGLASS LIMB ] The hunting bow limbs are well made with multiple layers of fiberglass maple material ,which has uniform smooth texture,hard,no knobby and bent,preforms well with metal riser that has rubber grips, more sturdy ,lighter ,easier to adjust than compound bow.Very sturdy and designed for beginners.
- [TAKEDOWN BOW] You can remove the limbs from the riser, the bow is much easier to store and fit into a small hand bag.Easier to service. If anything were to break by accident, you can simply remove the part that needs fixing and send that for repair servicing, rather than having to send the entire bow. it also allows you to adjust your draw weight to update your takedown bow with new limbs.
- [RIGHT HANDED DESIGN] Available in right hand rexurve bow player. If you are new to archery bow, it will help you easy to practice and hitting your targets accurate.This is 40 recurve bow, we also have 45lb /50lb bows for your option. Particularly a beginner,we suggest to use a lower draw weights until you can handle your new bow perfectly.
- [Tips] Please do not dry fire(shooting without arrow) Please do not over the max draw length Please unstring your bow when it is now used.
- Sleek design
- Smooth texture
- Hard to bent
- Easily removable limbs
- Different draw weights
- Only for right-handers
It would be the best recurve bow that delivers better performance than usual compound bows. Its incredible features and good structure makes it a practical choice for your next hunting session.
Leader Accessories Compound Bow
Leader accessories produce bows for all kind of archers. From beginner to professional, every archer finds it very handy to use. The product’s various accessories and reasonable price make it a must-have item in your hunting bag.
This world-class bow offers you a draw length of 19-29 inches. Different range of draw length and drawback weight makes it effortless to use for beginners and experts. The bow offers a generous 296 FPS speed, which makes it a perfect choice for wildlife hunting. Most importantly, the accessories you will get with the package are worth paying for. With the help of the total package, you will achieve better aims and focus.
This aluminium made bow is a perfect choice for each weather and has a long lifespan. The limbs are made from fibreglass, and arrows have carbon material. The whole package of accessories offers you flexibility and durability. You will get one year warranty that makes it’s quality unquestionable.
- Hand Orientation: Right. Draw Weight: 50 - 70 lbs. Draw Length: 25" - 31".
- Max Speed: 310 FPS. Let Off: 75% - 80%. Axle to Axle: 31.5". Brace Height: 7.5". Weight: 4.4 lbs.
- Adjust the draw weight and draw length with enclosed Allen Wrench. No bow press is needed.
- 30" Carbon arrow and 30" aluminum arrow recommended for this compound bow
- Aluminum Riser. 1-year warranty on the bow excluding string & cables.
- Great accessories
- 1-year warranty
- Price sensitive
- Handy for every user
- Best quality kits with durability
- No target cable included
This product is a beautiful tool that comes with a lower price tag. You can easily use it for 3-4 years. It is a professionally recommended bow and comes with a one year warranty. It can be a win-win purchase.
Compound Bow Topoint Archery Package M1
If you are a novice in hunting, then the Topoint’s M1 package will be the right choice. It is an entry-level bow set that has every necessary accessory within 200 dollars’ worth. Perhaps, this is the best compound bow 2021 to start your archery career.
The material of the bow is aluminium and very lightweight to handle and adjust. The strings and cables are handmade, and the limb is from Gordon Composite. It comes with an adjustable dual cam.
You can choose your desired bow from 4 different colors. The bow has a draw length of 19-30 inches and a draw weight of 19-70 pounds. These features make the bow very flexible
The bow is easily adjustable according to your height. You will get every necessary accessory with it to start from the beginning. Moreover, the bow has a perfect draw cycle and very effortless to shoot. You will get mostly low-end accessories but worth every penny.
- Product ships from our warehouse in the United States. WARNING Please read the manual carefully before you operate the bow. This is not a toy and can cause physical injuries if misused. DO NOT DRY FIRE (Release string without an arrow knocked) this can cause physical injuries and possibly damage the bow.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right handed, IBO 320fps; Axle-to-Axle: 28"; Draw weight: 19-70lbs, Draw length: 19”-30” adjustable,without bow press, Brace height: 7”, Let-off: 80%, Bow weight: 3.31lb
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC milling 7075-T6 Bow CAM
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites in USA Bow String : BCY-X,import from BCY USA
- INCLUDED OPTIONS: 1 x bow,, 1 x Five pin optical bow sight, 1 x Braided bow sling , 1 x brush arrow rest, 1 x rubber stablizer, 1 x bow release,1 x D-loop ,1 x Peep sight ,2 x limb dampers, 1 x Allen keys ,1 x string wax,1 x bow stand, 1 x 6pc arrow quiver, 1 x arrow puller, 18 x 30” carbon mix arrow($200.00 value accessories)
- Laser-cut riser
- Fast and accurate
- Low price
- Extremely versatile
- Four different colors
- Low-end accessories
- Minimal instruction
It is undeniable you will not very good quality products with this package. But the quality is considerable if you think of the price. We suggest it to the beginner archers who are recently thinking of hunting.
Southland Archery Supply SAS Scorpii
Southland’s SAS Scorpii is an excellent bow that covers normal draw length range effortlessly. It comes in different sizes and colors and more popular among beginners. Most of the users found it useful in target shooting.
You can have this bow in 3 Allen wrench sizes. Besides, the bow has a drawback weight of 33 to 55 pounds. It has an ATA length of 28 inches length. It’s a short bow that still flies off with a 260 FPS rate.
The bow has a draw length of 19-29 inches that is also adjustable. It will provide you primary aim to draw your bow. You will achieve sufficiently and enough accuracy according to its size.
You can choose your bow from 4 different options. There is a small capsule along with circular sight that helps to fix your position. You need to set your target between 10-20 yards. It is easy to hold and let go because of the pulley system. Make sure you are comfortable with the bow because if it fits, it hits.
- Draw Length: Adjustable from 19" - 29”
- Draw Weight: 30-55 lbs.
- Axle to Axle: 28"
- Speed: 260 FPS
- Options: Black, GC Camo, Black Accessories Kit, GC Camo Accessories Kit
- Very affordable
- Great for beginners
- Adjusting is effortless
- Young teens can use it
- Manual is hard to understand
- Plastic sight and cams
This is a bow for entry-level archers. The size and performance are not very professional.
TOPOINT ARCHERY M2 Youth Compound Bow Set
We have another Topoint’s product with us. This M2 compound bow st is an excellent product for entry-level archers. The bow is easily adjustable and does not require many accessories. You will get total aid of advanced shooting with this bow set.
This lightweight design comes with an aluminium bow riser and grip. The product weighs almost 3 pounds. You will get a draw length of 17-27 inches. The bow has a drawback weight of 10-40 pounds. Even being a non-professional bow, it offers a 290 FPS IBO rate. Most surprisingly, the bow is super adjustable even does not need a bow press.
You will get some necessary accessories with the package. Moreover, the package comes with five arrows. This product has the versatility and affordable pricing. All types of archers can have a good time with this portable premium bow.
- Soft remind:Soft remind:Please Read The Manual Carefully Before You Use The Bow,It Will Hert You If You Use The Bow In A Wrong Way.The Most Important Point Is "DO NOT DRY FIRE THE BOW" This Will Hurt You And The Bow Will Break Up.
- BOW PARAMETER: Right Handed, IBO 290fps; Axle-to-Axle: 25"; Draw weight: 10-40lbs, Draw length: 17”-27” adjustable without bow press, Brace height: 6.8”, Let-off: 75%, Bow Only 2.54lbs,Lightweight Design
- MATERIAL: Aluminum Bow Riser,CNC Milling Bow Cam Better Than The Competititors
- Bow Limbs : Imported from Gordon Composites In USA
- PERFECT PLATFORM: Great Entry Level Bow For Kids, Youth, Or Any Beginner Archer Looking For A Reliable Yet Affordable Compound Bow.
- Aluminium riser
- It comes with five arrows
- safety equipment included
- Detachable stabilizer
- peep sights available
- Complicated to use
- Breaks from dry firing
It is a lightweight product and easily portable. The package consists of useful quality attachments. Beginners will love this product.
GUGULUZA Compound Bow Package
This bow is not very popular but has impressive features. Guguluza compound bow package comes with necessary attachments and does an excellent job making your hunting experience better than ever. You can store and carry the bow without having much trouble.
This durable bow comes with an aluminium alloy riser. The PE strings of the bow are very tough and entirely adjustable. You will feel much ease when using the bow. Besides, the bow has an ATA length of 30 inches. It is a large bow with a brace height of 7.4 inches.
Besides, you can set the draw length from 23.5 inches to 30.5 inches. The bow also has a drawback weight of 30-70 pounds.
Both left and right-handers can use this bow. Finding a bow for left-handers is a difficult task. Surprisingly, this bow provides this incredible feature. You will get an exact instruction manual with this package. The storing process is also straightforward. Moreover, the package is lightweight and has excellent portability.
- ▶DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Aluminum alloy riser, PE strings has good toughness, easy to use.
- ▶SPECIFICATION - Axle to axle: 30”; Brace height: 7.4”; Draw weight: 30-70lb ;Draw length:23.5”- 30.5”; IBO Rate: 330fps; Let-off: 75%; Net weight: 3.9lb
- ▶HAND ORIENTATION - Right Handed - Hold the bow with your LEFT hand and pull the string with your RIGHT. Left Handed - Hold the bow with your RIGHT hand and pull the string with your LEFT.
- ▶Come with an English Instruction manual, easy to storage and carry out for hunting,shooting in jungle, forest,or outdoor competition sport games.
- ▶Aluminum / Carbon Arrows are recommended.
- Easy to use
- Aluminium riser
- Not well reviewed
You will not get many customers’ opinions about this product. The user manual might help you with your issues.
Bear Archery Cruzer Lite Compound Bow
Lastly, we have to bear archery’s lite bow. It is an excellent option for those who are thinking of starting a career in archery. The bow will adjust with the shooter gradually, and you don’t need to change it often.
This product comes with a string stop system and a high-end cam. You will get a camo finished bow with ultra-superior features. Moreover, you can choose your desired bow from 5 different colors. The bow comes with a 15-inch draw length and 40-pound draw weight. It has an aluminium tipped riser that makes the bow more user friendly.
You can choose your desired option for finishing. The package includes all significant adjustments and necessary accessories. You will get durability and high-performance in this product. Perhaps it can be a sloppy choice for professional archers. It is engineered for young archer’s betterments.
- Incredible versatility bow is adjustable from child to legend
- Ready to hunt bow comes equipped with five Trophy Ridge accessories
- Adjustable from 12 to 27 inches in draw length and from 5 to 45 lbs. peak draw weight
- All adjustments are made using an Allen wrench with no need for a bow press
- Weights only 3.2 lbs. and up to 290 feet per second
- Different color option
- Spongy draw cycle
Buy this item if you are new to hunting and bows. It will offer you great deals as a novice.
Buying Guide: Best Compound Bow 2021
To purchase the perfect bow for hunting, an archer needs to consider certain things. We have included some guides in this article to help first-time bow buyers.
- It would help if you learned bow specs and terminology to get a better understanding of bow speculation.
- Knowing terms regarding this will help in hunting and choosing the perfect tool.
- Before going to the shop, make a budget. A budget will help you narrow down your list. But, no matter how much amount you want to spend, you need to consider your draw length.
- Draw weight is also an essential factor.
- Choose your bow according to your level and experience. If you want to have a great experience with archery, then this guide can ensure that possibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1. How far can a bow shoot?
Answer- a compound bow has an effective range of 30 to 60 yards. Generally, a bow can shoot up to 1000 ft., but the highest record is 930 feet
Question 2. How fast can compound bows shoot an arrow?
Answer- Compound bow arrows can fly up to 300 FPS. Yet, it varies from bow to bow and according to the archer’s skill.
Question 3. What does let-off mean?
Answer- you need cables and cams to store energy in a compound bow. The reduction of that holding energy is called let off and measured as a percentage.
So, that’s all from us. We have included every necessary data that can save your back in the shop. Get an idea of every speculation of a compound bow. Go through the buyers’ guide that will help you to start.
If you are still confused about which one to choose, we have selected the top 7 best compound bow 2021 for you. Read the whole article, and you are good to go for a purchase.