Hello, the hunting enthusiasts. How are you?
Welcome to the review of the best single pin bow sight for hunting 2020.
You are out in the wild venturing with your bow for practicing your hunting skills. However, the sight that is equipped to your bow has multiple pins and is messing up your focus.
On top of that, it is almost evening, and you are having trouble focusing on your targets. But having a bow sight will give you greater visibility even on the low brightness environment.
So here we are with our top pick of the best single pin bow sight for hunting to give you a sense of direction on picking the perfect one that will enhance your hunting experience tenfold.
Our Top Single Pin Bow Sight For Hunting
1. R.U.G.L.O. Range-Rover PRO LED Bow Sight
Take your arching experience over the edge with Rover PRO LED as R.U.G.L.O. has put everything they have to develop this enhanced dot sight design.
Simple yet convenient, this sight eliminates the need for conventional sight pins with its illuminated red dot.
Do you want to try out your long-distance archery but failing to do so as you don’t have the perfect bow sight?
With the Rover Pro L.E.D., you will be able to test your long-distance archery at its peak performance.
The sight has a lighted center dot, and with the assistance of a Black Reference Circle, long-distance archery will be more comfortable than ever.
You know how frustrating it can get when you can’t customize a bow sight according to your preference and shooting range. It not only messes with your focus but also affects your performance.
Thankfully, this bow sight has a ZERO-IN Adjustment Dial along with 80-Premarked Yardage Tapes that grants you fantastic customization.
Whether you are a left-handed or right-handed archer, having this bow around will counter this factor with ease as it can be effortlessly adjusted according to your preference.
This sight is compatible with most bows out there as the Bracket design has been upgraded to incorporate maximum bows.
· The adjustable slider makes it ideal for archery
· Micro-adjust windage grants enhanced precision
· Illuminated green L.E.D. point eliminates the conventional sight pin.
· Zero-In adjustment dial grants wider field-of-view.
· The quiver mount is easily customizable
· The scope lens is sold separately.
2. HHA OL-5519 Optimizer Lite .019 5500 Sight
When it comes to bow sights, HHA OL-5519 has been dominating the market and is one of the oldest brands that have existed for over 14 years now.
Also, let me tell you, their sights are of premium quality in terms of accuracy, precision, and the build quality is impressive.
The OL-5519 is one of their latest lite sights that will surely live up to your expectations.
One of the irritating things about adjustable sight is that they become displaced when you shoot an arrow due to vibration caused the shooting.
This issue won’t be a problem with OL-5519 as the knobs are tool-less to adjust, and you can conveniently adjust them when necessary.
The amazing thing about this sight is that it grants higher brightness and visibility. The way it is possible is due to the sight’s .019″ fiber optics that are integrated with a machined rheostat.
Ultimately this will assist you in having an enhanced aiming experience so that you achieve greater precision for your shots.
The yardage tape of this sight grants ultra-precision as you can set it between 5to80 yards almost effortlessly.
The pre-marked yardage tape will come in handy as you can flexibly set it and have a dead-lock on your target.
· The pins are effortlessly to adjust and grant precise shots.
· Amazing brightness allows greater visibility
· The sight is usable with almost any compound bow
· Green sight ring enhances target locking.
· A.R.M.O.R. pin technology only for greater precision.
· The sight needs to be changed manually
3. Trophy Ridge Pursuit Vertical Pin Bow Sight
Trophy Ridge Pursuit Vertical Pin Bow Sight is quite useful and expensive, too, especially if you are looking for performance-intensive ones.
With this bow sight, however, you can kick out the factor of price out of your ‘things to worry about’ list.
This sight can perform like a champ and stands proud around the rare views with pride.
The sight’s pin is vertical and effortlessly adjustable so that you can have ultra-precision on your shots.
This feature alone makes this sight a high-performance one that can live and compete with expensive ones without breaking a sweat.
Whether you are right-handed or left-handed, that won’t be a problem in case of this bow sight.
Simply use an Allen wrench and adjust the sight either for the left-handed setup or right-handed according to your preference.
The process won’t take more than a minute or two. The slider of this bow ensures a smoother mechanism, smooth enough to get the ranges marked almost instantly.
Instead of focusing on several pins, you can simply focus on one. However, the preference is entirely up to you; all we can do is suggest that single pin works quite efficiently compared to multiple ones.
If your bow has enough power and you can put greater strength on the pull, this sight can cover up range more than 50 yards.
· Ultra-precise adjustment grants high-performance
· Smoother operation thanks to the sight’s Delrin bushings.
· The rheostat light offers brightness adjustability.
· Glo indicator pins assist you to make precise shots.
· Ultra-bright .019″ vertical fiber optic for greater visibility.
· The windage adjustment takes time.
4. Spot Hogg Tommy Hogg 1 Pin 0.019 – Right Hand
Loaded with loads and loads of features, Tommy Hogg 1 Pin falls more towards the more substantial spectrum of bow sights.
Durable, convenient, and advanced, this sight is all you need for your bow to maximize your archery performance.
When it comes to precise shot, various factors are at play. This also includes the vibration caused by the release of the bow’s string that might affect your shot and reduce the precision.
With Tommy Hogg 1 Pin’s elevation control, this issue won’t be a problem, and you can have maximum precision for your shots.
The multi-ring technology will help you to achieve precise alignment, which is quite simple to configure.
The added benefit? Shooting in different lighting conditions won’t be that much big of a deal with this sight in your possession.
Perhaps, it could be the best sight, which is ideal for performing in diverse shooting environments. The sight has an optional double pin, which grants extra reference if you are going for a full draw.
With the assistance of adjustable yardage pointer, which was added recently, take your archery experience beyond limits.
Where else will you find a sight loaded with this much adjustability settings? This sight has a smooth locking mechanism, and the variable mounting position makes it easier to adjust and set on your bow.
Not only this, the sight comes with a significant number of vertical adjustments.
· M.R.T. Technology maximizes shot precision.
· Windage knob grants a smooth grip.
· Ideal for making long-distance shots
· It can perform in most lighting conditions.
· Easy to put on the bow
· Heavier compared to other sights available in the market.
5. Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight
The demand for single pin bow sights is on the rise as these are much simpler and gives the bow hunters improved focus.
Among these single pin sights comes Trophy Ridge Drive Slider Bow Sight, which will surely fulfill your focusing hunger. Adjusting this bow for right-handed or left-handed shooters is a piece of cake.
All you have to do is grab an Allen Wrench, un-screw and flip the sight to the other side (depending on your preference).
Sadly an Allen Wrench is not included with the sight.
Shooting in low-light won’t be that big of a deal thanks to the L.E.D. light that lights the pin and the entire sight ring.
Don’t you prefer L.E.D.s on your sight? Don’t worry as the .029 fiber optic pin is bright enough to absorb light from outside and grant you greater visibility.
Are you one of those bow-hunters who get irritated by the slightest of environmental change that might affect your focus and accuracy?
You should grab this sight ASAP that will add up to your focus with its adjustable indicator pin to tackle any uncertain condition going on in the environment.
· Enhanced visibility with Ultra-bright .029″ fiber optic pin.
· Adjustable indicator pin maximizes precision in harsh conditions.
· Nylon bushings technology ensures smoother operation
· Aligning shots is easier than ever with the precision installed bubble level.
· L.E.D. light that brightens up the pin and sight ring for greater visibility.
· A fragile sight that may damage if falls from hand.
6. T.R.U.G.L.O. Range-Rover Series Single-Pin Moving Bow Sight
If you are among those bow hunters who are used to multiple pin sight and now curious to try the single pin ones, you should consider going for this sight.
You will find most of the single pin sights out there are expensive, which makes them hard to afford.
However, T.R.U.G.L.O. Range-Rover’s Single-Pin sight is quite affordable and will grant you easier access to the world of single pin sights.
With an all-aluminum body, this sight is quite durable and will be functional for a more extended period which exceeding the investment that you will make for getting this sight.
Keep in mind that the aluminum construction adds up to the weight of this sight and might affect your precision while shooting.
Talking about this sight’s visibility, you will be glad to know that the ring of the sight glows that grants improved visibility on low-light conditions.
The sight has a large housing at 1.8″ inside diameter that maximizes the field of view for you to focus more on the target.
Are you worried about the pin size of your sight? Stop stressing over it with this sight at your grasp as it comes in .019 and .010 pin size.
We suggest you go for the smaller one as it will grant you higher visibility while you focus more on your shots.
· Ultra-smooth bracket ensures instant one-hand adjustment
· Removable rheostat light is ideal for low-light conditions.
· An enhanced circular sight that comes in varying pin size.
· Elevation adjustment grants precise shooting capability.
· Adjustable for left or right-hand bow hunters
· Easy to sight and user-friendly
· Increased weight due to aluminum construction
7. Apex Gear Covert Pro
While going for the perfect shot, visibility is the key. The more accurately you can lock-on in the target, the better the chances of a precise shot.
Also, guess what, Apex Gear Covert Pro has everything you need to maximize your visual potential so that you don’t miss a single shot.
With several brightness settings, including an illuminated one-pin sight and a green L.E.D. light, shooting on varying lighting conditions will come in handy, which will ultimately make you long-range accuracy consistent.
The most advanced feature of this bow sight is the center dot-crosshair, and the turret on top makes it feel like a rifle scope. It is still a bow sight that grants a wider field of view for smoother archery.
The sight has greater customization as the L.E.D. light can brighten up to 11 brightness settings, and the bracket is dampened enough to ensure silent operation.
· Easy to adjust with one hand
· Very well made sight for hunting
· Center illuminated dot adds up to the sights’ visibility
· Ideal for low light shooting environments
· Wide field of view for better shooting experience.
· Quality issues due to cheaper hardware.
Out of all these bow sights, our favorite pick is the HHA OL-5519 Optimizer Lite .019 5500 Sight as the best single pin bow sight for hunting.
From improved visibility to greater customization, this sight has everything there is to offer. This sure makes the sight live up to its price point.
However, the choice is entirely up to you to decide which sight will suit your shooting style best. Thanks for staying with us till the end. If you have any questions, please inform us by leaving a comment below. Bye.
Go ahead and grab one to have an enhanced hunting experience.